Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HALLELUJAH!!!

The skies parted and God said, ¨There shall be internet!¨ and it came to pass.

I have internet in my house!!! This is super special. Now, I shouldn´t have to pay to use the internet all the time and even more special, I can use the internet after 5 PM! HOOORAY!

Expect more posts and pictures soon! Maybe, if I can stop being lazy and stop leaving the house early to make a stop by the yummy bakery for a galleta or roll.

Also important, I am coming home. After a day of fiesta on the 6th of December in Quito, I will be flying home on the 7th and be staying until the 27th. Unfortunately, I don´t have a ton of time to hang out (but I will make time for you, if I like you!) because I will be doing interviews. On that note, WOOP! I have interviews from VCU, EVMS, Temple, Georgetown, and Einstein so far.

Coming up, a halloween fiesta for my class. Can I pull off a giant party for my Ecuadorian students and impart upon them the importance of Halloween, candy, scandalous costumes, and jack'o'lanterns? TBD.

No comments: